Blackmagic Design SWPANELCCU4 Overview
Control up to four URSA Mini, URSA Broadcast, Blackmagic Studio, or Micro Studio cameras with the Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Control Panel. Each control bank provides immediate hands-on control of iris, shutter speed, white balance, gain, pedestal, RGB for white and black, and more. All the functionality is built into a durable metal chassis that has a similar uniform look with other modern ATEM hardware. If using other ATEM studio hardware, the ATEM Camera Control Panel can be easily set up using the onboard Ethernet connections.
- Control Four Cameras
- When working on live multicamera programs, it’s important to make sure all the cameras are properly balanced and set up correctly so you get consistent video from every angle. The ATEM Camera Control Panel features four camera controllers in one panel. Each camera controller includes a large LCD screen with soft buttons and knobs at the top of the panel, and a full set of professional controls below, on the main body of the panel.
- Scene and Camera Controls
- The top section lets you save and recall scene presets so you can quickly adjust cameras based on changes in the scene, such as lighting. This section also includes controls for adjusting master gain, white balancing the camera, and changing the camera’s shutter speed.
- Gain and Pedestal Controls
- The center section features independent RGB controls for gain and pedestal, or white and black. This allows you to adjust the individual red, green, and blue levels in your blacks and whites to compensate for unwanted color.
- Lens and Iris Controls
- The bottom section features an LED camera number that indicates preview and on-air status, along with a high-quality professional joystick that’s used to precisely adjust the iris and master black. It also features a call button for talkback with the operator along with a panel lock button and indicators for the network, power, and cable connection to the camera.
- ATEM Switcher Integration
- The ATEM Camera Control Panel connects directly to your ATEM live production switcher or ATEM hardware control panel via Ethernet. In many setups, you may be using multiple ATEM products such as an ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K switcher with an ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel and the ATEM Camera Control Panel. Ethernet can simply be looped from one ATEM device to another.