Proel H200 monitor headphones are great for the studio. They have a closed-back design that isolates unwanted noise and produce clear, smooth sound reproduction with deep bass. The headphones also feature soft cushioned ear-pads.
The H200 headphones are robustly built with a Dynamic Neodymium magnet, 40mm driver size, a Sound Pressure Level of 95 +/- 3 dB, a frequency range of between 15-28000 Hz, and a Nominal Impedance of 32 ohms.
It is also worth noting that these headphones are also compatible with all major smartphones and tablets.
Proel H200 Technical Specification
- Type: Dynamic Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 15 – 28000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (Spl): 95 ±3 dB
- Power Handling Capability: 400mw
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Jack Plug 3,5 + 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Cable length: 3 m
- Weight w/o cable 235 g